Intramurals is great way to get in some stress-relieving exercise, but it is also a way to relax with friends, faculty, and staff! Come out and meet more people while enjoying the sport you love! IM's is open to the entire Trinity Community, just bring your TigerCard.
The Rec Sports office is on the 2nd floor of the William H. Bell Center, room 210. It is open from 12pm - 5pm, Monday through Friday. If you're unable to stop by, call (210) 999-8278 for immediate assistance.
To either start a team, or sign-up as a free agent, you must attend the IM Captains Meeting for that sport. Meeting times listed below:
Flag Football - Team Registration Deadline: March 7, 2019 at Noon
Captains Meeting on 3/7 at 6pm in Bell Center Room 125
Men's - Sunday and/or Wednesday Nights
CoRec (Men and Women) - Tuesday Nights
Women - Monday Nights
Sand Volleyball - Team Registration Deadline: March 7, 2019 at Noon
Men's - Tuesday Nights
CoRec (Men and Women) - Monday and/or Thursday Nights
Women - Wednesday Nights
Dodgeball - Team Registration Deadline: March 7, 2019 at Noon
Men's - Thursday Nights
CoRec (Men and Women) - Wednesday Nights
Women - Tuesday Nights
March 22nd - Table Tennis (2nd Floor Bell Center)
March 29th - Tennis (Hill Courts)
April 5th - Track Meet (Football/Track Stadium)
April 12th - Spikeball (IM Field)
Individual and team registration is submitted online through www.imleagues.com. Online registrations must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on the last day of registration for that particular event.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com.
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Click on the “Create Account” link in the upper right corner.
- Enter your information, and use your Trinity University email address (@trinity.edu)
- You will be sent a temporary password to your Trinity University email account.
- Log in to www.imleagues.com by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. You will be prompted to change your password upon first login.
- After changing your password, the Trinity University school link should pop up. Click “Join School”
- You may now log in at www.imleagues.com and register to participate in Intramural Events.
Interested in officiating? Check the schedule for all of the Ref Training dates. Enjoyed officiating? Come be and IM Supervisor. Fill out the form here and we will contact you!
For any questions, please email Kristen Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org